You would have a wide range of duties and be responsible for making the charity effective, providing overall direction and maintaining sound management of funds.
- Could you provide:
- general business management?
- financial and legal expertise?
- IT knowledge?
- human resources experience?
- PR and media skills?
- knowledge of family support issues in the community?
- Then we'd love to hear from you.
You would carry out out a wide range of duties and be responsible for making the charity effective, providing overall direction and the sound management of funds. You would commit to a minimum of 8 - 10 hours per month.
Would you like to become a trustee?
Download an application form here in either pdf or word format and then attach the completed form to an email, pop it in the post or bring it in person which would be great as we would love to see you.
Trustee Only Volunteer Forms